The GreenON Window Rebate Program is part of Ontario’s Climate Change Action Plan and is funded through proceeds from Ontario’s carbon market.
The rebate program aims to improve energy efficiency in homes across Ontario by helping homeowners replace their existing windows with new, highly energy efficient windows.
The rebates will help offset the costs of high performance windows. The windows must meet specific performance requirements and be recognized as Energy Star Most Efficient product.
To qualify the windows must be installed by an approved GreenON Contractor and a Window Wise Certified Installer, like Pollard Windows.
The rebate program offers homeowners $500 per window, up to $5,000 per home on select windows.
Once the installation is finished and Pollard is paid in full, we complete and submit the application with proof of payment to the GreenON Fund, you can review and approve the application online.
There is no official audit of the installation, but before and after photos of each rough opening are required as part of the application.
Approval process will take 8 to 12 weeks.
• Must be for the replacement of existing windows in a home which includes dwelling that are detached, semi-detached or freehold townhomes.
• New construction not eligible.
• New window and install must cost at least $501 each or more.
• Windows must be on the Natural Resources Canada website as Energy Star Most Efficient 2018.
• Installation contractors performing the work must have the Window Wise Certification training and be an approved GreenON Contractor.
• Homeowner must not have received any other window rebates, like Enbridge or Union Gas programs, for the windows they are replacing for GreenOn. If homeowner has obtained rebates for other windows that is acceptable. Only ONE rebate per window opening allowed whether it’s GreenON or any other utility program.
The rebate program offers an opportunity to increase the value of your home by upgrading to higher performance products, and to save both energy and money with more energy efficient windows.
Visit this the GreenON website using this link: https://greenon.ca/programs/greenon-rebates-insulation-and-high-performance-windows
For any additional questions or concerns, call GreenON at 1-888-728-8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.